Thank you all for the kind comments on my last post.
1. Fables Vol 16: Super Team – Bill Willingham.
2. Fables Vol 17: Inherit the Wind – Bill Willingham. Enjoying the new material.
3. Falconer 2 – Elizabeth May. This was a beta, but I figured I’ll count it since it’ll be released next year 🙂 A worthy follow up to The Falconer!
4. The House of Small Shadows – Adam Nevill. Good lord this book was creepy. And good. I love his books because they are definitely horror and terrifying, but they focus a lot on characters and the atmosphere is fantastic.
5. A Brief History of Witchcraft – Lois Martin. Vaguely book-related research, but mostly I just like learning about witches.
Plus I beta-read two other manuscripts this month. Busy!